|RV Park Help|
Version 3.5.40 (05-02-2018)
Rolled the Beta Version into Production
Version 3.5.39d (04-28-2018)
1) Enhanced the Meter Reading output to be darker and better formatted.
2) Added a check for the Guest Email field to assure only on Email address was entered.
1) Fixed an issue with the Emailing a Bill function. Thanks - Alicia
Version 3.5.39c (02-22-2018)
1) Added a line to the Paper copies of the Bill and the Reprint Bill to clarify a Rate Adjustment and/or Discount. Thanks, Alicia
Version 3.5.39b (02-20-2018)
1) Added a line to the Email Bill to clarify a Rate Adjustment and/or Discount. Thanks, Alicia
1) Fixed the "Other Charges" amount is a quantity was used. It was just reflecting the amount of a quantity of 1. Thanks, Alicia
Version 3.5.39a (01-14-2018)
1) Added a Color feature to the Occupancy Report to reflect the colors for Occupied Sites that are Flagged Guest/Hold Reservations/Out of Service Sites/Group Reservations colored, as on the Reservation Grid panel. - Thanks, Phil
2) Added two Customer defined Checkboxes to the Guest Panel for whatever purpose you may have. One can define what they are in the Campground Information panel and then either Check them or not. Checking them will turn them RED and BOLD. One can use the Export Excel Data to create a Report with the Guests that were checked.
3) The Export Excel Data tool has been enhanced to allow Queries like:
One can enter your own query like:
Field IS NULL (By entering IS in the middle field)
Version 3.5.38 (12-29-2017)
Production turnover. Changes from Beta 3.5.37c are only to remove the type of payment from the Bill when the Do Not Show Amount Paid box is checked.
Version 3.5.37c (11-12-2017)
1) Fixed an issue with resetting system when User renders it Illegal to use. Generally, when the User enters a Key Code incorrectly 3 times.
2) Fixed the Email the Guest Bill to show Total Due if the Do Not Show Amount Paid box is checked and Amount Paid if the box is Not checked.
3) Fixed the Print/Email Confirmation & Deposit reciept option in the Guest panel. It was only available if the Preview/Edit Confirmation Emails option was checked in the SMTP setup panel. Now you can just print or Email them without reviewing them.
Version 3.5.37a (10-13-2017)
1) Added a feature to the Guest panel, Advertising (How Did You Find Out About Us) capability. If you "Clear" the Advertising field and Save the Guest, the Guest's Advertising selection is removed, so that, No Advertising is saved.
1) Fixed a problem with the Advertising (How Did You Find Out About Us) feature. The program would allow entering a Blank or Space character as the first character for the item causing issues. Added a check to eliminate that issue and a routine to clean up previous entries. Thanks, Trent
Version 3.5.36 (09-08-2017)
1) Fixed an issue in Check Out Guest that forced one to Check Out the Guest twice if the Departure Date was in the future or the Guest was paid out further than the checkout date.
2) Added a check to the Email List Report to catch errors.
Version 3.5.35b (07-01-2017)
1) Added Remove All Sites to Site Definition panel. This requires assistance from E-Business Made Simple. There can be issues if there are guests in the sites. The option is for initial SetUp ONLY.
Version 3.5.35a (06-09-2017)
1) Fixed a crash issue in the Park Information panel when attempting to change the Thanks field in the Billing area.
2) Fixed the Update program to work with the new Server when a New Version is released to allow Downloading of the Updated RV Park. If a Beta release is available, one can also retrieve it now.
1) Added a Download RV Park Software tool to the SetUp panel for Current and (if available) Beta Versions of the software.
Version 3.5.34 (05-28-2017)
There are no changes from 3.5.33d except the UpDate Software being changed to support the move of RV Park to a new set of servers.
Version 3.5.33d (05-23-2017)
1) Changed the Server for Send Your DB to us and retrieve your DB, due to RV Park Software moving to a new ISP. Older versions of the software will no longer work for this feature.
Version 3.5.33c (05-17-2017)
1) Fixed a bug in the Send Reservation tool to properly set a variable. This was seen when trying to Output a Reservation ... nothing happened.
2) Fixed an issue when reprinting a receipt from the Edit Billing Database panel not displaying a negative Other Charge when it was saved in the Positive field.
Version 3.5.33b (04-20-2017)
1) Fixed the Billing option for Extra Days. When Weekly or Monthly payment types are selected (7 and 30 day Billing cycle) and more than the cycle days are being paid for and the Bill Extra Days is checked, the Bill will use the extra days times the Daily Rate.
Version 3.5.33a (04-12-2017)
1) Added a Deposit Receipt and improved the Reservation Confirmation output tool.
2) Added an Outstanding Balance note in the Billing margin.
Version 3.5.32 (04-04-2017)
No real changes, just a clean Production Release.
Version 3.5.31d (03-28-2017)
1) Fixed a Group Reservation issue for checking availability and removed a warning message from the Multiple Billing option.
Version 3.5.31c (02-09-2017)
1) Changed the Bill output to NOT show the Type of Payment if the Guest Panel's "Do Not Show Amt Paid on Bill" checkbox is checked. - Thanks, Bobby
2) Added the projected Rate to the Guest panel in RED based on the Site Rate for the Stay Type (Daily, Weekly, Monthly) selected. This will assist in quoting what will be charged to the Guest prior to the Billing cycle. - Thanks, Rhonda
Version 3.5.31b (02-01-2017)
1) Added a new Check for Guests that may need to be checked out during the initial start up process. It is critical to properly Check Out Guests when they leave the park. If this is not done, the database will NOT work properly. The check will automatically check for Guests that should have been checked out 30+ days ago based on their Departure Date. This enhancement also adds a new Report (Guest CkOut List) to get a Print Out of those Guests for individual review, or if the Screen option is used, you will be able to Check Out all Guests on the List that do NOT have a Deposit, Outstanding Balance, or are a Member of a Group Reservation. These Guests MUST be checked out individually. - Thanks Terry
1) Changed the Electric Meter Reading output to have 40 Sites per page and all pages be the same text size (page 1 was larger)
Version 3.5.31a (12-19-2016)
1) Fixed an error when Winter Rates were set to Null. Winter Rates are now saves as "0".
Version 3.5.31 (12-13-2016)
1) Changed the Other Charge Guest panel quantities to accommodate decimal values like 6.42 gallons of propane, or for whatever you need to charge. When you need to have odd values, you can set the Other Charge amount to "1.00" and then use a decimal quantity to achieve a desired value. Example: If you want to charge $14.97, use a Other Charge with the amount of "1.00" and a quantity or "14.97".
2) Changed the Point Of Sale quantity to work with decimals also.
1) Fixed Interim Billing issues from version 3.5.29
Version 3.5.29 (12-12-2016)
1) Added the ability to retain the Departure Date in the Check Out process. The feature to change the Departure Date during the Check Out process was added in 3.5.27 so that the Guest History and Occupancy Reports would better reflect the actual occupancy. One can now save it with the dates entered.
2) Added QuickBooks Accounts & Types to Deposit and Refund Deposit OtherBilling transactions by using the Site's QuickBooks settings. This change will also now record the QuickBook settings for other OtherCharges. - Thanks, Brian
3) Added the ability to change QuickBook settings on OtherCharges in the Edit Billing Database area. You can now change or correct Billing transactions that have OtherCharges with incorrect Quickbook settings.
4) Changed the Other Charges report to show the QuickBook settings and can now be filtered by the Quickbook filters.
5) Added a "Quick Link" to the Reservation Grid to set an Unavailable Site back to Available. Just answer Yes that you want to make the Site Available and you will be taken to the Site Definition panel for that Site to set the proper Types of Camping for that Site.
6) Added a new Out Of Service Guest to the Grid, similar to the "Hold" Guest, the "OOS" Guest will display on the Reservation Grid with a White background and when selected, will allow you to return to the "OOS" Guest for changes or Remove the Out Of Service reservation & Guest.
7) Added a new report for Projected Weekly/Monthly Rental Income. The report "Guestimates" what rental income my be provided over the next Week and/or Month based on the Guest's Type of Stay (i.e. Weekly or Monthly)
8) Improved the "Tabbing" between fields within many of the panels to be more logical or consistent.
9) Added a button to change ALL Winter (Daily, Weekly, Monthly) rates to "0" for businesses that do NOT use Seasonal Rates. If the Winter rates are set to zero, Summer Rates are always used.
1) Fixed an issue in creating an Interim Bill ... there was a warning that the Paid thru date was greater than the paid thru date.
2) Fixed another issue in the Outstanding Reports for 3, 6, & 12 month billing.
Version 3.5.27 (09-19-2016)
1) Added a Thru Date field to the Departure Reservation Grid panel, so that one can view more than just Today's Departures. - Thanks, Colette
2) Added a Windows dialog for Saving Reports. - Thanks, Brian
3) Added a button to the SetUp panel to Purge Credit Card information form Guests no longer in the Park. The Guest Check Out button, now removes the Credit Card data from the Guest also. This is to protect the Guest's card data.
4) Added the "Non-Prorated", "Prorated", etc to the Email Bill.
5) Added a Validate Reservation button to the Guest panel to check for reservations that may have already been made for a new Guest making a Reservation.
6) Added a new option to the Other Reservations for this Guest on the Guest Panel to convert a Duplicate Guest to a Primary Guest.
1) Changed the Paid Thru Date on the Guest panel to allow it to be equal to the Last Paid Date. This makes it possible to process a "Split Payment" ... some Cash and a Check ... (this is how it worked in 3.5.23) - Thanks, Rhonda
2) Fixed a problem in the Paper Bill when the Summer to Winter dates are crossed in a Billing cycle and your rates for both Summer and Winter are the same. The paper Bill would only calculate the Summer portion of the Month & the method of Prorating was not correct. - Thanks, Anita
3) Fixed several panel issues for setting the initial passwords and extending the evaluation.
Version 3.5.25 (07-09-2016)
1) Added an Unoccupied Site Report. The report taps the Guest and GuestHistory tables. It relies on the Arrival and Departure Dates being accurately recorded. To assist in this, we have added a check when Checking Out a Guest to be sure the Paid Thru date matches the Departure Date.
2) Added the number of days a Site is Unoccupied to the Occupancy Report. There is also the Arrival & Departure Date provided for the next Guest for that Site. - Thanks, Trent
3) Changed the Do Not Tax Rent checkbox on the Guest Panel to Choose Rent Taxes. In this manner, one can choose to use one or more Taxes for the Guest. This is needed where after some time in the Park the Guest is considered a permanent resident and may only be required to pay a Lodging Tax and not State and County. The Type of Stay must be properly set up (boxes checked in the Campground Information panel also, for this feature to work. - Thanks, Colette
4) Added a new Guest Rate option "Bill Extra Days" for Weekly and Monthly Guests that need to extend their stay by a few days and the Park doesn't want to prorate their Bill. They want to charge the Weekly rate plus the Daily rate for the extra days. This does that for them. - Thanks, Cody
1) Removed a check for a valid date in the Right-Click Save a Guest option in the Guest panel. This check was stoping a Guest being Saved if they didn't have dates.
2) Added a routine to handle single quotes in Other Charges names in the Other Charges Sales Reports.
3) Fixed a "Reprint Receipt" issue when the Guest stay is set to Yearly.
4) Changed the Other Reservations for this Guest feature to NOT ALLOW creating reservations (Duplicate Guests) if the Primary Guest isn't checked in. If the Primary Guest is Checked Out, you should use them to input the next reservation for them. - Thanks, Bob
5) Fixed a rounding error in the calculation of Taxes for a Guest Rent. There were some tax rates that were not rounding up to the next cent properly. - Thanks, Coleen
Version 3.5.23 (04-15-2016)
1) One can now enter any Name for the Guest on the Point of Sale panel and the Name will be added to the Billing record.
2) Added the break down for Cash, Checks, Credit Cards, Deposits, Other, and Unknown Totals to the Tax/Revenue Report. - Thanks, Cody
3) Added the setting to have SSL and TLS encryption set for Email SMTP setup.
4) The Send Your DB to E-Bus SetUp Option now includes any Export Report Format (.erf) files you developed in the Export Excel Data panel. This is helpful because the Zip file also saved in your RVPark directory has those files added.
5) Added a Setting in the Campground Information panel to better support printing a Billing Statement that will show in a #10 Window Envelope. One will have to fold the Bill a little differently, but it should show thru the Window.
6) Added a Search Field to the Edit Billing Database panel to quickly list the Guest(s) you are looking for.
1) Fixed an issue in the Export Data panel with .ERF file Names of less than 2 characters and properly remembering the file Name.
2) Fixed a problem in saving negative values in the Edit Billing DB panel.
3) Fixed a problem with future reservations for Sites with greater than a 3 character Site Alias.
4) Fixed a problem with allowing a double booking if you didn't Save and left the Guest panel. If you then used the "The Guest Information May be Different" Save option, the reservation was not being validated. - Thanks, Mike
5) If a POS item quantity has more than 2 characters, you can't print a receipt. Changed to 5 characters. - Thanks Cody
6) Fixed a MAJOR issue with creating a future Guest Reservation ... it was only getting the first 3 characters of the Guest Number which made it associating the reservation with a very early Guest number. Example: a new reservation for Guest number 1443 was being saved as Guest Number 144 ... loosing the last 3. Thanks, Stephanie
Version 3.5.21 (02-12-2016)
1) Fixed a problem in the Edit Billing panel with certain transactions not being accessible.
2) Tax/Revenue reports were not providing the appropriate Site Number for those transactions that were not related to a Site. They now show "NotAval" as the Site.
Version 3.5.20 (02-11-2016)
1) Added the ability to "Stretch" the Guest, Campground Information, and Group Reservation Panels to Full Screen or anywhere in between.
2) Added a Deposit Report to the Reports panel. The Deposit Report, pulls any transaction from the OtherBilling Table that has the word "Deposit" in it to determine what Deposits have been charged and refunded between any 2 dates.
1) Fixed an issue with Multiple Billing "Guest Changed, do you want to Save" message.
2) Added a check for Guests with a Blank Name being Saved. This caused a problem when retrieving them.
3) Added a check to initial startup to fix any existing Blank Name Guests to change the Blank Name to "GuestX", where the X is the Guest's ID.
4) Fixed 2 issues in the Edit Billing Database tool. First the Rent and Electric dollars could not be set to zero (0). Second, the Electric Company was not being passed properly to the Recalculate Electric button, so the Electric Charges were not being calculated. - Thanks, Cody
Version 3.5.18 (01-15-2016)
1) Added a new feature to the Reservation Grid to Highlight a Date at the top for whatever reason you may have. You set the date (like the first of every month) and select a color that you like. The Grid panel will be highlighted for that day for each month. The feature was requested to be a reminder of the Guest Billing Cycle.
1) Fixed a Rate issue with Seasonal Prorating. Thanks - Shree
2) Corrected a Site Numbering problem when Deleted Sites were made.
3) Fixed a problem with Importing Guests using the DataImporter software tool.
Version 3.5.16 (12-06-2015)
1) Changed the Site Number to the Site Alias on the reports so the reports can match your Park.
1) Fixed an issue with the Reports not running properly.
2) Fixed 2 issues with sending Emails. One with the Conformation Email and another with sending a Bill out. Thanks, Anita
3) Fixed a problem with the Site Number & Site ID not always being consistent in a Guest Reservation. The Site Number should always be used.
4) Corrected a problem in Group Reservations.
Version 3.5.14 (11-15-2015)
1) Added the Other Charges to the CSV output of the Tax/Revenue report so that you can see which other charges belong to each transaction. This is very similar to the Excel output for the same report.
2) Improved the Replace Current Database tool to better filter the available databases in a descending order.
3) Added a Warning to the Guest Panel, such that if Changes are made to the Guest, you are Warned that you may want to Save before exiting the panel. Thanks, Trent and Mike
1) Fixed an issue with Other Payment Information field being too long and causing problems in the Tax Reports. The Other Information field is now limited to 12 characters.
2) Fixed an issue when creating Sites after deleting a Site. You may need help with database issues if you can't get to a defined Site, just contact us.
3) Added code to fix the Email tools when the Park Name is NOT present. Previously, if the Park Name was left blank (not sure why ... ) any of the Email capability would not work.
4) Fixed a problem with updating the database to support the Group Reservation capability. The error was created when you tried to save the event information.
Version 3.5.12 (10-16-2015)
This is an emergency fix for Version 3.5.10 & 11 that caused a database corruption.
Version 3.5.10 (10-15-2015)
1) Added the ability to send more than one Email with the Database attached to be used by the RV Park Lite Version. This is setup in the Campground Information panel, in the Mailing Address area. Thanks, Dena
2) Added the ability to Delete a Site anywhere in the series of Sites defined. This is not overly advised, but can be done. There can be no Guests assigned to the Site and no Billings made against the Site. This is something done during the initial setup.
3) Added a Search capability for the Alias field in the Sites Definition panel. The Alias must be entered exactly as defined. One can also now Sort Available Sites by the Site Number or Alias information from the Guest Panel.
4) Added the option to change a Guest's Previous Balance amount by clicking the "Prev Balance" text in the Guest panel and then using the Database Password.
1) Fixed a problem in using multiple quantities of "Other Charges" in the Guest Panel when Billing a Guest. If you used anything other than "1" in the quantity field of the 5 Other Charges, your Saved Other Charge amount data will only be for ONE of the items. This is fixed, but any previous Guest Billing with multiple quantities will only be for ONE, not the actual quantity entered. The Total amount will be correct, just not the individual Other Charge total. Thanks, Dena
Version 3.5.08 (09-15-2015)
1) Added a check for the Guest Check Out option to look for the Last Paid date to be current for the Date being Checked out.
2) Added a Refresh to the Arrival/Departure Reservation Grid panel to assist in Checking Out Guests that are Departing on the Current Date. When using the Arrival/Departure Reservation Grid panel, you can select a Departing Guest in the List and go to the Guest Panel to Check them out. When you close the Guest Panel, you will return to the Arrival/Departure Reservation Grid panel to select the next Guest to Check Out. - Thanks, Tess
3) Added a Comment to the Billing Receipt to reflect how much Extra People affect the Site Rate when being charged. Thanks, Brian
4) Added a Member Number to the Guest Panel which is a Searchable field for those needing a Member Number. Thanks, Andrew
5) Added the ability to change the Site nomenclature to whatever makes sense to you (up to 7 characters). So, if you want it to be Room, Site, Slip, Berth, or whatever, it is now possible. Thanks, Andrew
6) Added a Reservation Date & Time stamp to the Guest Reservation and the Guest History tables to know when a reservation was made. Thanks, Brandon
1) Fixed an issue with the Other Charges in the Guest panel when the quantity was set to 0, it was continuing to reflect on the Billing. It was intended to be removed if not required by double-clicking the Other Charge Description.
Version 3.5.06 (08-15-2015)
1) Added Payment Types to the Point Of Sale tool to aid in reporting. - Thanks, Dwayne
2) Added a Printer Selection panel to the Guest Print option.
1) Fixed the tab feature of the Guest panel. Thanks, Dwayne
2) Fixed a problem in the Billing Receipt printout to properly reflect the Payment Type. Thanks, Dwayne
3) Fixed a bug in the Viewing the Calendar on the Campground Information panel.
Version 3.5.04 (07-15-2015)
1) Added a Setting to turn off the Group reservation option on the Main Panel.
2) Increased the Quantity fields in the Point of Sale panel to 3 and provided a Checkbox to turn off the BarCode Mode for manually changing quantities. Thanks, Dwayne
3) Changed the "Create Bill" option in the Guest panel to set transactions to Cash, if not specified. This can be changed before marking the transaction as Paid. Thanks, Dwayne
4) Added a Print Form option to the Guest Panel for those that want to print a paper copy of the Guest Information. Thanks, Tess
5) Changed how the Other Charges in the Guest panel operate. Use caution when changing the Amount Field, it will change back to it's original value after Saved.
6) Added a field to the Other Payment type for documenting what the Other Type was. This could be used for a Cash & Check transaction. NOTE: You only get 25 characters. Example: C:$125.35 Ck:1234 $345.25 (done with 25 characters ... you abbreviate however works best for you). Thanks, Ruth
7) Added a feature to Email a copy of your Database to the Mailing Email in the Campground Information Panel. This would support using the Lite version of RV Park for reports or monitoring by a corporation or off site owner.
1) Fixed the Calendar being partially hidden on the Group Reservation Event panel. - Thanks, Dwayne
2) Fixed a problem in recording a payment when the Check# is over 8 characters. This could be 2 check numbers being recorded. Example: 1234/1235 Thanks, Ruth
3) Fixed the Path entries in the Park Info panel to trim any extra spaces. The extra spaces were causing errors. Thanks, Bob
Version 3.5.02 (05-15-2015)
1) Fixed a bug in Other Items where a User could enter an Item with a blank preceding the Item Name.
Version 3.5.01 (04-01-2015)
1) Added a Second Vehicle registration for the Vehicle and it's Plate. - Thanks, Steve
1) Fixed an issue when data is imported and the Type is set to zero.
Version 3.5.00 (03-09-2015)
1) This is a Major Release, adding Group Reservations. You can now create multiple Reservations for a Group or Rally of Guests. The Group Reservation has 3 parts: the Group Name and Contact; the Event(s) or name for the trip or Rally with the Arrival & Departure dates, types of Sites needed, and deposits; and the Attendees with their selected Sites and Names. This new feature allow you to get the Guests entered, create Billing, set them as Paid, and Check them out when the Event is over.
Version 3.4.16 (03-16-2015)
1) Fixed the Billing flag for No Amount Paid shown on the Bill.
2) Fixed an internal issue for illegal use of RV Park software.
Version 3.4.15 (02-23-2015)
1) Fixed the Billing flag for No Amount Paid shown on the Bill.
2) Fixed an internal issue for illegal use of RV Park software.
1) Added the ability to attempt to Compact and Backup the database when the User is remotely connected to the Database via a Network Connection.
Version 3.4.14 (01-10-2015)
1) Added a Guest Flag to let the Park Flag a Guest on the Grid and Map in a Light Orange color for whatever purpose you want. One Customer wanted to Flag Guest Reservations that requested a Site so they wouldn't move them prior to arrival. This over-rides the Red Future reservation color for that site on the Map. - Thanks, Mike
2) Improved the Guest Save routines to only update the Grid and Maps when really necessary.
3) Added a new Tool to the Setup panel to toggle Guest Names between First Last to Last, First and back. - Thanks, Mike
4) Deleting a Guest - added the ability to Cancel this action if accidentally pressed. - Thanks, Mike
1) Corrected an issue with the Guest panel where an arrival date could be before a Departure date or the Arrival and Departure Dates were the same. A test has been put in place to help prevent this.
2) Fixed the Progress Bar in the Upload & Download to E-Business options in the Setup Panel.
3) Fixed an Abend when using the Minimize button of the Guest History panel. Removed the button and added error handling.
4) Corrected a small issue in the Export Excel Data tool to allow one to make a change to an existing rtf file and Save it under a new name.
5) Corrected several issues with the Tax/Revenue Report to add the Account/Types to Site 99999 lines in the Screen output and Tax4 and totals to the Excel output.
6) Fixed a problem with sending your DB to E-Business and supporting 4 Maps.
Version 3.4.12 (10-30-2014)
1) Added a new feature to the Grid for Hold Reservations. You can now either Change the Departure Date of the previous Guest to the Hold Reservation or entered Date (if between the Arrival & Departure Dates of the Hold Reservation); or Cancel the Hold Reservation; or simply go to the Hold Reservation Guest page.
2) Changed the Proper Case routine to leave Capitalized characters alone in the middle of a "word". As an example: This will allow "RV" in a field to NOT be changed to "Rv".
3) Added a Check in the Campground Information area to turn off the Red Italic feature on the Reservation Grid that lets you know a Guest is behind in their rent. This will help if you are Not using the Rent Billing capability of the software. - Thanks, Effie
4) Added a "Up Charge" percentage for Credit Card payments. If you want, you can now charge the Guest a "Credit Card UpChg" on their Bill as a Percentage of the Total Amount. This percentage is entered in the Form of Payment panel accessed from the Guest Panel. It applies to ALL Guests when the Credit Card option is selected for a Guest. The option is designed to help offset the costs of Credit Card processing, if you want.
1) Added code to assure at least one Site Type is available in the Campground Information panel. The Default is RV. There are real problems if a Park doesn't have at least one Site Type, and prior to this release, one could delete all Site Types.
2) Fixed an issue where under certain circumstances the Departure Date was being changed to 12:00 AM and was difficult to fix. This caused the Grid to not show that reservation. It is read as 01/01/1899 ...
3) Changed the "Other Charges" portion of the Tax/Revenue Report to properly reflect Other Charges.
Version 3.4.10 (9-30-2014)
1) Added a Reservation Grid Output to Excel capability. - Thanks, Kerry
2) Added Day of the Week to the Reservation Grid - Thanks, Trent
3) Added a checkbox to the Reservation Grid panel to turn off the Pop-Up help for the Grid - Thanks, Trent
4) Enhanced the Multiple Billing feature to update Grid when the BillDate field is changed.
1) Fixed the Percent Report to properly read the dates being used.
2) Fixed Database password to reflect the 10 Character Max limit and the OverRide password to a 12 Character Max limit. - Thanks, Alicia
3) Fixed the Account and Type fields in the Sites table to allow Null entries. This was causing issues when a Customer had a new version of MS Access in their environment and tried to Save Site changes. - Thanks, Tera
Version 3.4.08 (8-30-2014)
1) Fixed a bug for when Phone Numbers were listed in the Guest List Reports. If a Number was blank the previous number was shown. - Thanks, James
2) Fixed a problem when a QBooks field was entered on an Other Charge and then later tried to be removed. It would not remove. This has been fixed.
3) Added a check to the Guest Panel to be sure a "Paid Thru Date" is present when the "1) Create Bill" button is pressed. - Thanks, James
Version 3.4.06 (7-17-2014)
1) Added QuickBooks Accounts and Types to Sites to facilitate Filtering Tax Revenue Reports for those that need separate reports for different Accounts or Types in the Billing Transactions. - Thanks, Brian
2) Added an Email column to the Arrival/Departure Grid. - Thanks, Nikki
3) Enhanced the Export Excel Data panel to add QuickBooks Account and Type fields to the Billing Table, using the Filtering options in the Left side of the panel.
4) Added the ability to define and then select How a Guest Heard About your Park, to track where your advertising is paying off. This will hold a count of how many times a Guest reports each way they heard about the Park, for a report. Thanks, Brian
5) Added a validation to the Create Bill option on the Guest panel to see if a Deposit was provided by the Guest and the Paid Thru Date is equal to or greater than the Departure Date. This is to help those that can't remember to refund the Deposit on the last bill. - Thanks, Brian
6) Added a Report to provide a List of All, Current, or Past Guests for Copying & Pasting into a prepared Email. - Thanks, Edna
1) Fixed a problem on the Billing Statement with using 2 columns and the second one's text looking fuzzy. - Thanks, Jeff
2) Fixed an issue with the number of characters being limited in the Announcement fields (1 or 2 columns) in the Campground Information panel. - Thanks, Jeff
3) Changed the tool to only have one panel visible at a time. Having more than one panel active, may have been causing issues with the Help panels.
4) Corrected an issue when saving a Guest that has a reservation that conflicts with another reservation. - Thanks, Brian
5) Fixed several issues in the QuickBooks field additions. The retrieval and Revenue reports didn't have everything they should have. - Thanks, Brian
Version 3.4.04 (6-15-2014)
1) Added the ability to determine a Guest has Rent Due from the Reservation Grid panel when their Name is in Red Italics and if the Guest should be Checked Out when their Departure Date is less than Today's date shown with a light blue cell background. The Guests to be checked out will also reflect Rent Due if appropriate. Thanks - Brian
2) Added the Guest's phone number and email to the Billing Statement.
3) Increased the refresh rate of the Reservation Grid by hiding the Grid while the Grid loads.
4) Added a Field on the Reports Panel to change the Font Size for Printing to get all of your report on the paper. Thanks - Trudi
1) Fixed a bug in the Other Charges Sales Report. The report was not using the From and To dates, the report simply showed ALL Other Charges. Now it will use the dates.
2) Fixed an issue with Site Definitions where you were using more than 5 Site Types. The site could be made Unavailable and still have any of the last 5 Site Types checked, allowing one to rent an Unavailable Site. Thanks - Brian
Version 3.4.02 (5-15-2014)
1) Added a test for Computers running a Region and Language of something other than English (United States). RV Park will provide a warning and then terminate. In the same area, a test for the Region and Language short format that starts with "days" (example: dd-MM-yy). RVPark will temporarily change the Short Date to a M/dd/yyyy format to operate properly and when exited, change the format back to what you had set.
2) Changed some of the Chilkat Libraries (Libraries used to provide Email; FTP; and Zip functionality) from multiple files to a single library file with all of the calls in one file. This should make the download files for RV Park smaller.
3) Added the Printer Control library to better control the Printer Output. The User can now control most aspects of the output including changing the Printer selection. - Thanks Brian
4) Added the ability to OverRide the Site Rate on the Guest Panel. There are times when a Site Rate calculation is not covered by the RV Park Site Rate algorithms. In this case, and with the OverRide Password, you can OverRide the Site Rate and enter whatever value you want. Thanks - Klaas
5) Added an OverRide Password to support the Site Rate OverRide option, you can keep your current Database Access password secret and allow others to OverRide the Site Rate if that makes sense for your business. There is also the ability to Change this password in the Change Database Access password area.
6) Added a new field to the Billing database Table called TypeStay (found in the Guest panel Vehicle Information area) to help in creating custom Reports that pull only certain types of "Stays". Example: If you have Mobile Homes, Park Models, and RVs as types of stays, you can retrieve just the Park Models or Sort such that these are grouped together in a report.
1) Fixed a problem in the Outstanding Balance Report. An error would occur when an Arrival date was the 31st and the next month had only 30 days ... likewise, if the next month was February, it really had a problem!
2) Corrected an issue with the Seasonal Dates setting a Winter Start date year to a previous year, creating an issue.
Version 3.4.00 (4-15-2014)
1) Added a Toggle using Double-Click to the Guest Panel Name field to toggle between Last, First and First Last name. You must press Save to retain the change. Thanks, Terry & Pat
2) Added a Left-Click option to the Guest Panel Save button to just Save the Guest Information and not validate that Guest for a proper Reservation. This is just to update Guest information when they are NOT making a reservation. Thanks, Terry & Pat
3) Added the Transaction Date to the Point of Sale receipts.
4) Added an automated Software Update capability that Exits RV Park and Downloads and runs the RVParkUpdater program and then Re-Starts RV Park Software. Just press the Yes on the Update Available pop-up or Check For New Version option in the Help menu of the Main Panel. If a new version is available you will see a "Press This Button to Update Now" button.
5) Added a tool to Upload and Download all of your Key Files for RV Park in a Zip file to and from E-Business's Server. This can be as a remote backup or when we need to fix something for you.
6) Added a new Report "Other Charges Sales Report w/Calculated Taxes" to get just the Other Charges Sales. The Taxes are shown as "Calculated" because the actual transaction may have Taxes from other aspects of the Bill (like Rent), so the Taxes are calculated from the Tax settings for those items.
7) Added another report, Rental Percentages, that simply provides an overall percentage of all sites, occupied or not, and what percentage of Daily/Weekly/Monthly/etc. Rentals relative to the total Sites for today.
8) Added Check Number tracking to Guest Panel "Form of Payment" button. The Check Number (if provided) will also be added to the final Billing entry. There is even a new field in the Edit Billing Database panel to correct and/or reprint the Bill. - Thanks, Terry & Pat
1) Fixed a potential issue on Emailed Bills in the Announcement area when information was in the second column area. There could have been a lot of numbers left during testing. This has been corrected. Thanks, Al
2) Corrected a Seasonal Rate issue for Billing Periods that go across the seasons. Thanks, Brian
3) Fixed the problem in the Electrical Calculations when the KWH used were equal to the upper limit of either Rate 2 or Rate 3 ... again. Few Customers will experience this issue. Thanks, Effie.
Version 3.3.02 (2-15-2014)
1) Added a checkbox to the Email Setup panel to provide your Email with a Blind Carbon Copy (BCC) whenever you use RV Park to send an Email Bill or Confirmation. This is for those that need/want to keep a record of what is being sent.
2) Reduced the minimum size of the Reservation Grid screen to accommodate a User with a smaller monitor.
1) Fixed a bug related to double Booking in the Guest Panel. If Arrival & Departure dates were entered and a Site selected, when the Save button was pressed the routine failed to process All reservations for that site. This has been corrected.
2) Fixed a problem in the Electrical Calculations when the KWH used were equal to the upper limit of either Rate 2 or Rate 3. Few Customers will experience this issue.
Version 3.3.01 (1-17-2014)
1) Added a Check for running RV Park using a Remote connection to the database so the database would not be Compressed or Backed Up automatically. This is because the process took too long over the Remote Connection and the User would be worried something was wrong when the application appeared to freeze up.
2) Changed the Map Site occupancy pop-up to stay up much longer when you mouse over the site box.
3) Added the ability to change the Default Printer from the Main Panel upper menu.
4) Added the Announcements to the Email Billing tool and when editing Notes, pressing Save actually saves the Guest or Park Information data. - Thanks Al
5) Added a Print Capability from the Edit Billing Database tool. This is close to a receipt but is can have errors because it does not have all of the information available to the actual receipt in the Guest Panel "Create Bill" option.
1) Fixed a Bug on the Maps when the Site has a future reservation (Red Box) and more than one Reservation existed, the Map would pull the wrong Guest.
2) Fixed several forms that had the calendar displayed when launched that shouldn't have. Removed the Max and Min buttons on several forms that didn't need them. Also, made a few forms a little longer on the bottom to display better.
3) Fixed the Map algorithm to properly display guests in their sites - Thanks Sherry.
4) Fixed the Assign New Site option, it was not reassigning if another Guest was arriving the day the reassigned Guest was leaving - Thanks Sherry.
5) Found a possible issue when closing the Other Reservations panel.
6) Fixed the Invoice Announcement height to properly extend on the printouts when one column is set. - Thanks, Brian
7) Fixed an issue on Outstanding Reports to reflect Summer and Winter rates. - Thanks Brian.
8) Fixed a Major issue with the Seasonal Rates calculations. - Thanks, Sherry, Dave, & Brian
9) With multiple Maps, there was an error that would terminate the program. This was fixed. - Thanks Cleo & Dwayne
Version 3.3.00 (10-5-2013)
1) Added Multiple Reservations for the same Guest. This new feature will manage multiple Reservations, such that, when the current Guest (called the Primary Guest) is Checked Out, the next Reservation (called a Duplicate Guest) for that Guest is automatically entered into the Primary Guest and that next Duplicate Guest is Deleted. We have also added a way to convert existing "Multiple Guests" to Duplicate Guests of a selected Primary Guest.
2) Added the ability to Review/Edit Reservation Confirmation Emails.
3) Added pop-up Calendar to the Database Editing panel to support the date fields.
4) Added a Delete button to the Rate Adjustment panel to Delete Adjustments that are NOT applied to Guests.
1) Fixed the IRS Tax Report to remove the extra Dollar Sign ($) from Negative Totals in the report.
2) Added a fix to the pop-up Calendar to avert a possible error.
Version 3.2.10 (9-5-2013)
1) Added new Calendar interface with a Single Click to select a Date,
2) Added settings for Calendar Font, Text Size, and Color. This is a result of some Users not having the fonts normally used by the program.
3) Added a Guest "Do NOT Tax Rent" check box. There were situations where some Monthly Paying Guests should not be charged Tax (those staying for, say six months) versus those just staying a month or two. Some States do not require taxing Rent in those cases. With this check box, you can turn off Rent Tax for this Guest. - Thanks, Elaine
4) Added a few enhancements to the Guest panel to more dynamically calculate the Amount Due when changes are made.
1) Changed the Departure Date on the Occupancy and Guest List (sort by Site) Report from the Date Paid Thru to the actual Departure Date.
2) Fixed a problem with Maps losing the To Date after closing the Map.
3) On initial loading, if you are not using Maps, the Maps button on the main panel popped up for just a second. Now you shouldn't see it unless you are using Maps.
4) Fixed an issue with Resetting the Last Paid Date.
5) Fixed a problem with setting the Interim Bill check box. This could cause a bad date to be entered into the Last Paid date field.
Version 3.2.9 (8-5-2013)
1) Added a new Library to check for other Users in the Database when Updates and Backups are made.
2) Added a 4th Map to the Maps capability. You can now create up to 4 maps for your RV Park or Property Management situation. This was an old request.
3) Enhanced the Maps Update routines to better reflect the Map changes as you change Tabs or parameters.
4) Added a possible fix for a corrupted Park.MDB database when first launching RV Park Software. There are times when your computer may reboot or restart when RV Park is running and damage the database. With this enhancement you can attempt to repair Park.MDB upon RV Park startup. If the repair is unsuccessful, you will also be provided the option for replacing your Database.
5) Added a sorting option to the Guest List report to sort by Site Number. This is to let you list your Current Guests to look for Guests not Checked-Out.
1) Changed the Departure Date in the Arrival/Departure Reservation Grid panel from the actual Paid Thru Date (which is stored in the Guest Table as Departure) to the real Departure Date by adding a day to the Departure Date in the database. It just looks better, right Dan.
2) Fixed the Edit Billing Database panel to work properly with a Null (or blank) Receipt number, a new feature added in Version 3.2.8. Thanks, Jim.
3) Fixed the "Thanks" note on the bottom of the Billing Statement to be visible.
2) Added a Report to List Vacant and/or Occupied Sites for "Today". This is handy for checking the park in the morning for Guests that may have come in during the night.
3) Added a Second Electric Company for parks that require a second Electric Company billing capability, or Sites that should be charged more or less than others.
Version 2.5.4 (04-10-2012)
1) Fixed a bug in the Reservation Grid
1) Added a Discount Rate to the Guest Panel to allow you to specify the Discount Rate you want applied. The rate can be from 1 to 99% and will be saved with the Guest. Before this enhancement, you could only apply a 10% discount at Billing.
2) Added a Checkbox to the Park Information Setup, Guest Panel, and Multiple Billing areas to NOT print the Amount Paid on the Billing Printout. The checkbox on the Park Information General Settings area will set the Default for this feature.
3) Added a setting for our Canadian users to change between USA and CAN postal codes.
1) Fixed a PayType field that was missing from the ArchivePark database when Version 2.5.1 changes were made. This only affects old records being Archived ONLY and shouldn't affect many Users.
4) Enhanced the Password validation to remember which option you selected after the Database Access Password is entered.
5) Added a Quick View button for Outstanding balances and a new Inventory/Reorder Point report with an Excel output.
6) Added a Hyperlink to your Park's Website specified in the Park Information on the Main Panel.
7) Added an Export to QuickBooks or other applications that creates a MS Excel or CSV file format. You can also save the Export Format for reuse.
8) Added a tool to improve updating Electric Meter Reading. This will Print Site Information for you to collect Meter Readings and then let you enter all of them in one Panel.
9) Provided an On-Line Reservation capability. If you have a Website, you can now provide Reservations that you can retrieve from the internet to Auto Fill Out the Guest form with what they have entered on the Web. This does require you have a website and you will need 3 pages added to facilitate the On-Line Reservations. See On-Line Reservations for more information.
10) In the Reservation Grid Panel, now when you want to register a New Guest, you can click on their Arrival Date and holding the left mouse button down drag the mouse to their Departure Date and transfer both dates to the Guest Panel.
11) Added the ability to Email a Bill to a Guest in the Guest Panel. The Bill is similar to the Printed Statement in an HTML format. Makes it nice for long term Guests to get their Bills.
1) Several bugs were corrected in the Reports being created when information being produced wasn't correct.
2) Fixed a registration bug - when there was a one night reservation in the future and you tired to register a longer stay in the same site, the system would allow it.
3) Added a check to protect a Customer from voiding their License in the Registration Panel.
4) Fixed a bug in the Site Information panel when setting the Seasonal Dates. If one used the up & down arrows, the dates were not registering properly.
Version 2.3.7 (3-15-2011)
1) I am calling this an enhancement, but it is also needed to correct an enhancement that has the Available Sites Reservation Grid not sorting by site correctly for many Customers. We have added a Checkbox in the Park Information Panel to sort the Available Sites by Number (Default) or by Site Alias.
1) Fixed 2 routines that weren't properly handling Other Charges with single quotes.
Version 2.3.6 (3-14-2011)
Version 2.3.5 (2-22-2011)
Version 2.3.4 (2-22-2011)
1) Fixed a Tax issue. Electric tax calculations were not working correctly.
1) Added the capability to override a Guest Arrival date to a date prior to the current date.
Version 2.3.3 (1-1-2011)
1) Added Summer & Winter Rates for Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Billing. The 3, 6, and 12 month Rates are not affected. Each Site can have unique Rates for each Billing type, or you can now use the Default Rates to standardize all sites.
2) Enhanced the Reservation Grid window to allow Full Screen viewing and by changing the Grid Days in the Park Setup panel, you can have as many as 190 days on screen at one time. NOTE: The more Grid Days you have the slower the Reservation Grid window will update.
3) Added new features to the Billing Statement to see the Seasonal Rates.
4) Changed the format of the Guest Panel to fit better on lower resolution monitors.
5) Added a Check for Program Updates that checks on-line for new versions on the Main Panel.
1) There were several issues resolved during testing.
Version 2.3.2 (8-6-2010)
1) Changed the Help files to HTML based to accommodate VISTA and Windows 7.
Version 2.3.1 (4-6-2010)
1) Changed the Park Setup, Guest. and Site availability panels to better display on a monitor with a minimum Screen resolution of 1024 X 768 display setting.
Version 2.3.0 (3-31-2010)
1) Added an Alias to the Site Number. This was requested by a Park that uses alpha characters to help better describe the site, like S for Shade; P for Pull thru, and B for Back in. So a Site might be called 14SP; meaning it has Shade and is a Pull thru. There are 7 characters to use for an Alias, so do what helps you.
2) Added a Payment Type to the Guest to identify how the Guest is typically paying. Cash, Check, Credit Card with all of it's information makes it easier for you to keep track of their payment information.
3) Added the ability to Email a Reservation Confirmation to a Guest that has called in their reservation. This does require you have Outlook Express or Outlook loaded on the PC.
Version 2.2.4 (8-5-2010)
1) Changed the Help files to HTML based to accommodate VISTA and Windows 7.
Version 2.2.3 (4-18-2009)
1) Added a Key to allow an additional 30 days to a trial usage.
Version 2.2.2 (10-18-2008)
1) Fixed a bug in the Get Guest routine that was looking for a date that didn't exist.
Version 2.2.1 (10-16-2008)
1) Fixed the Guest Report so that it doesn't lockup when a Guest with no results is run.
2) Fixed a bug in the Delete Guest button.
Version 2.2.0 (9-19-2008)
1) Added 3 new rates to the application. You can now also charge 3 Month; 6 Month; and Yearly rates.
2) The Reports have been enhanced to provide a Selection of areas to be included in the Outstanding Balance Report. The User can determine if they just want the Outstanding Balance (Unpaid Balance); Rents due, separated by Rate Type (Day/Week/Month/Quarterly/Bi-Yearly/ and Yearly); Electric Due; and Other Items Due or any combination of those.
Version 2.1.4 (5-5-2008)
1) Changed the Reports to reflect the Guest's Name as opposed to their ID NUmber per a Customer request.
Version 2.1.3 (5-1-2008)
1) Fixed a bug that occurred when a Deposit was saved on an initial Guest Save.
Version 2.1.2 (6-12-2007)
1) Fixed a problem with the Site Grid listing. A Guest was being listed on their departure date making it impossible to rent the site for that day.
2) Grid selection for Reservation. When selecting "TODAY" for a new reservation the word TODAY was entered into the Guest Panel for the Arrival date. This is fixed to show todays date.
3) The Outstanding Report has been changed to reflect those Guests with a Paid Thru date in the database, which indicates you have not yet set them as Paid.
1) Added a "Print to Screen" option in the Reports area and made it the Default.
Version 2.1.1 (5-2-2007)
1) Fixed a problem when writing the Excel Report, the last Detail Charge was not being written.
Version 2.1.0 (5-1-2007)
1) Added an option to move a Guest to a new Site.
2) Provided the ability to generate a Bill with a date prior to the last paid date. This allows one to charge a leaving Guest with Electrical Charges due before actual leaving.
3) Removed the Amount Paid field from the Invoice/Bill.
Version 2.0.3 (4-27-2007)
1) Fixed the forms with termination "X" buttons on the upper right corner, so that they properly terminate the form.
1) Added an option when the last Bill creates a Negative balance. It will allow you to save it. This is when a Deposit being refunded creates a negative balance.
Version 2.0.2 (4-25-2007)
1) Changed Report output file name defaults to be more consistent.
Version 2.0.1 (4-2-2007)
1) Changed the Save Guest option to protect against saving a Blanked form Guest.
2) Added additional checks to prohibit saving a Guest with a Site number that is already in use.
Version 2.0.0 (2-1-2007)
1) Added full support for using Deposits in the Guest panel.
2) Now handles partial payments by managing a Balance in the Guest's account.
3) The Guest panel has a few minor changes to help with payments different than exactly what is owed.
4) Added a Park Grid panel to show 30 days of Guests and Available Sites. This requires the registration of a new OCX (MSFLXGRD.OCX). It makes it simple to go to a Guest or find an open Site for a New Guest registering.
5) A new table has been added to the database to accommodate proper tracking of the Other and Negative Charges. This will allow all Billing transactions to have the details of how much was billed for each Other or Negative charge. One could edit each Billing record to Add the Details, but could require a lot of effort depending upon how many records have been saved.
6) A new report has been added to provide a SnapShot of Sites with Outstanding Balances, and Rent that is due.
7) Added a MS Excel output for Tax/Revenue Reports.. You can now have all of the information exported to a spreadsheet.
8) Added a new panel to enter Moneys collected or refunded that do NOT relate to a Site. This would be like Laundry Room proceeds or charging to store an RV. It can still be edited just like a Site related billing.
9) Archive and restore Billing Information. You can easily move Billing records back and forth from the Archive Billing database.
10) Added a Database Lock Password to restrict unauthorized Database access.
Version 1.1.7 (1-22-2007)
1) Corrected a bug in the Edit Billing Database tool. When a Visitor is gone the tool attempted to retrieve the name, now a Non-Name is provided.
Version 1.1.5 (11-27-2006)
1) Added the ability to Edit or Delete Billing entries in the Database. This is found in the Setup main option, under the RV Park Database Management tools (Edit Billing Database).
Version 1.1.4 (11-24-2006)
1) Added the ability to specify a Path for the PARK.MDB database. This is found in the Setup main option, under the Campground Information option and in the General Settings area. The program now creates a “path.txt” file in the application directory with the application directory as the default path. If this is an existing use of the Program, you will need to run it one time to get that established. Then you can change the setting. Be sure that after changing the setting you move the PARK.MDB to where you want it before re-starting the application.
Version 1.1.3 (11-30-2005)
1) Fixed a problem when the Electrical Meter "rolls-over" to a smaller number for the current reading. The fix provides for meters with a top number of 9999 and 99999 ONLY. If you have meters with high numbers of something other than these please contact us.
Version 1.1.2 (10-24-2005)
1) Fixed the close pane button on the Guest Panel to re-open the Main Panel when used.
Version 1.1.1 (10-24-2005)
1) Fixed an abend error when the first "monthly" bill is generated on a new tenant. Worked fine after the first one.
Version 1.1.0 (08-08-2005)
1) Added an Amount Paid field to the Guest Panel and database to address non-payment Guests or losses from non-payment.
1) Fixed several Tax Report formatting issues while adding the Loss Field. The 3 Taxes are summed in the initial list of transactions, and if there are taxes present, they will be listed in a breakout below the list of transaction totals. The Tax totals are NOT printed if they are $0.00.
Version 1.0.2 (04-30-2005)
1) Fixed the ability to change the Main Panel Image (must be 640W X 480H pixels)
Version 1.0.1 (04-30-2005)
1) Fixed a problem with clearing the Guest Panel when moving to a new Site
2) Added a error recovery feature to the Guest panel
1) Added the ability to control the names of rental areas like Cabins, Tents, Boats, etc. limited to 10 characters
Version 1.0.0 (04-18-2005)
First Release - no notes. The requirement for this application came from Sportsman's Park RV in Azle Texas. Thanks to Steve and Nancy.