If you have version 3.2.9 or greater, there will be a "Yes" button to attempt repairing the
database. If the database can be repaired, you will get a message telling you so and to
restart the program. If the database could not be repaired, you will get the following
Pressing Yes will allow you to select your Newest Backup Database from a list to replace
your corrupt Park.MDB.
To manually replace the Park.MDB database
with the most recent Backup (hopefully,
you have RV Park set to auto-backup) by following these steps:
1) Go to the RVPark directory where your Park.MDB file is located and verify it is there
2) Go to the RVPark directory where your Backups are being saved (Generally this is
the same directory where Park.MDB is stored).
Park_Thu.MDB is the most recent in this example.
3) Save a copy of the latest date Backup "Park_Day.MDB" (where Day is the day of the
week) into your RVPark directory is stored.
4) Rename your Park.MDB
5) Rename your Park_Day.MDB to Park.MDB
6) Restart RV Park Software. You may need to update any changes since the Backup.