Version 1.0.16 (09-05-2019)
1) Fixed a processing issue on the importing of "Site" data. The Site Table field Names were not correct. Thanks, Lowell
Version 1.0.15 (04-25-2017)
This is what happens if one doesn't immediately document changes ... I don't remember 1.0.14 or 1.0.15 changes. They were bug fixes.
Version 1.0.13 (10-23-2016)
1) Added a check for the Guest and POS import to verify the field length and change the length if a field being imported it too large for input. Example: RVPark DB State field is 3 for Canadian Providences and your Import data is "New York" your import would be changed to "New" to salvage the imported Guest data. You will see a message noting the adjustment.
Version 1.0.12 (01-15-2016)
1) Fixed an Export Guest issue with the Guest Type being "0" and it should be "1".
Version 1.0.11 (10-1-2015)
1) Fixed a bug when exporting an Access DB to a spreadsheet with no records. Did fail, now it just tells you there were no records in the selected Table.
Version 1.0.10 (4-1-2015)
1) Added 2 new fields to the Guest Import tool; SecVehicle and SecLicense. The SecVehicle is for registering a Second Vehicle and it's License Plate.
Version 1.0.9 (4-1-2015)
1) Added the ability to process other than Sheet1 of an Imported Spreadsheet
2) Expanded the Import of Spreadsheets to 150 Columns (was only 50)
Version 1.0.8 (4-15-2014)
1) Fixed additional bugs in Importing data.
Version 1.0.7 (3-11-2014)
1) Fixed several bugs in the Guest data import.
Version 1.0.6 (9-05-2013)
1) Added a tool to add Quotes to CSV files that weren't built with them.
Version 1.0.5 (3-05-2013)
1) Fixed an issue when importing Guests
Version 1.0.4 (12-16-2012)
1) Fixed a Bug importing data from a spreadsheet, Notes could have more than 255 characters and created an error.
Version 1.0.3 (12-09-2012)
1) Fixed a Bug importing data from a spreadsheet, it wasn't using the correct fields. Also, changed to always use the first Sheet of a Spreadsheet for importing the data.
Version 1.0.2 (06-24-2012)
1) Fixed a Bug when entering a Site Type, it wasn't saved when you left the field.
Version 1.0.1 (05-29-2012)
1) Fixed a Bug when Closing the Export MS Access panel and no Database was opened.
Version 1.0.0 (05-26-2012)
The first release of this Tool.